Re: SVN tetex commit: r159 - tex-common/trunk/scripts

> On Mit, 24 Aug 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
>> > scripts/mk-tex-fontpack
>>
>> If we end up having more than just one script for this (e.g. sample
>> maintainer scripts etc.),  I suggest that it gets at least its own
>> directory, if not its own project (and finally a make-texfontpkg Debian
>> package like make-kpkg and make-jpkg).
>
> I thought about creating a directory like tex-common, tetex-base,
> tetex-bin, but don't know how to do this. If you can do it, it would be
> great.

I would try with

svn copy svn+ssh/foo/blabla/tex-common/scripts/mk-tex-fontpack svn+ssh/foo/blabla/make-texfontpkg/trunk/scripts/mk-tex-fontpack

If this fails because it doesn't create the empty directories, you can
probably checkout svn+ssh://user@svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-tetex/
non-recursively and add the directories (make-texfontpkg,
make-texfontpkg/trunk/, make-texfontpkg/trunk/whatever) manually,
commit, remove and check out make-texfontpkg/trunk for work.  Now the
remote copy command will work.

s/make-texfontpkg/as_you_like/, of course.