[VAC] and subversion move

Hi,

I'll be on a short holiday from Saturday, 2005-07-09 until Sunday,
07-17.  Without any net access, we're travelling by bicycle.

Of course everybody else who has write access to the subversion
repository is invited to populate it, should they feel like it.  The
only question is - who has write access?  I guess the plan is that
everybody who has a check mark at "CVS access" in the pkg-tetex project
on alioth also should have SVN access.  But if you really want to be
sure, it might be better to check today or tomorrow, while I (registered
as project admin) can still do something about it.