Re: Proposal for a tex-base package

Frank Küster wrote:

(anything else?)

Some documentation.
what did you have in mind? I don't see any in emacsen-common
(other than the obvious copyright/changelog etc). the Debian TeX policy
goes here?

P.S. Something else just occured to me: When creating the packages that
texlive will be split into, you should take into account that there are
not only many things that are missing in teTeX, but also a bunch of
things that exist as separate packages in Debian.
we can also use the Provides/Conflicts mechanism to cope
with these as we find them; in the longer term they can be ironed
out as you suggest.

--
Sebastian Rahtz Information Manager, Oxford University Computing Services

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk