[ANN] New version of algorithms released

I am proud to announce that a new version (2005-05-08) of the algorithms
package for LaTeX has just been released. It should soon be available
from your nearest CTAN repository or downloaded directly from BerliOS at
<http://download.berlios.de/algorithms/algorithms-2005-05-08.tar.gz>.

The release notes for the version 2005-05-08 are the following:

The new version incorporates the ability to set up arbitrary indentation
of pseudo-code. This is especially useful when submitting papers to
journals with space constraints, as you can remove the "end for", "end
if", "end while" etc constructs without being concerned with loss of
readability.

The manual was also updated to document it clearly and the
infra-structure of this release will allow easier future enhancements.

I should also say that the warmth reception of the news that the package
was being maintained surpassed by far my expectations -- indeed, I
didn't know that it was that popular and I have already received many
interesting suggestions that I will incorporate as soon as possible
(including support for internationalization).

If you have anything that you would like to see implemented in newer
releases or if you encounter a bug, please let me know by filling a
(quite easy) form at <http://developer.berlios.de/projects/algorithms/>
either in the "Feature" or in the "Bugs" section of the page.

I will try to "release early, release often" as much as I can.

Thanks for the warmth reception, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/