CVS commits

Hi everybody,

I have commited the changes for tetex-bin_2.0.2-28 to the CVS - only one
thing in postinst was missing, plus the changelog entries.

I had to restore debian/control, and also debian/changelog, by adding
them from scratch.  I am currently checking whether any other files were
changed in the repository in the tetex-bin sourcetree.  However, I'm not
even sure that running cvs update will find this - if the header with
the latest revision number happens to be unchanged, any mess later in
the file will probably remain unnoticed.

Does anybody who is active on the list have a complete checkout of the
tetex-bin and -base 2.0.2 source trees, and enough disk space to check
out an other one and do the actual comparison? Please Cc me if the
answer is (partially) "no", I still have them.