VAC: Now until ~ end of May

(Note for -private:  Nothing in this mail is private, and a copy goes to
debian-tetex-maint in order to reach some involved non-DDs.  I'm just
using private because this is the usual place for such VAC notices)

Hi,

due to several unrelated reasons - both professional and personal -
unforeseeably coming together I won't be able to do my Debian work in
the next weeks.  And because things already started to "grow above my
head" as we say in german, I'm going on vacation NOW.

NMU's, also for non-RC bugs, are welcome, please follow the usual
procedures for netenv.  For the tetex packages, please additionally
consult the debian-tetex-maint mailing list - a couple of experienced
DDs and non-DDs are reading there, although none of the DDs is currently
particularly active.

I expect to be able to start some Debian work again around end of May.
Have fun releasing sarge meanwhile!