Re: upload to experimental

Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp> schrieb:

> From: Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de>
> Subject: Re: upload to experimental
> Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:53:13 +0100
>
>> > What is the decision about symlinks in orig.tar.gz?  Is it
>> > unnecessary to remove symlinks from orig.tar.gz and enough to use
>> > pristine orig.tar.gz?

The orig.tar.gz files are real pristine tar.gzs from CTAN, just
renamed. Only for the import into CVS, the symlinks have to be removed
(and appropriate changes made to debian/restore-symlinks). This can be
automatically done by cvs-upgrade with option -F.

>> Well, that I've forgotten. I guess we have to wait for the return of
>> Frank.
>
> Yes, I think so too.

I'm currently doing the upload. Thanks for your efforts, I really should
have mentioned that again. But I was kind of frustrated that all my
effort in the last week of the year didn't pay, just because of my slow
connection at home.