Re: Your package musixtex might be broken by recent changes in teTeX

Roland Stigge <stigge@antcom.de> schrieb:

>> It may be easy, in the sense that it's a no-brainer. But I have slow
>> computer and not really the time to do it; [...]
>
> Today, CPU time is cheap while developer time isn't.

Buying and setting up a new CPU/computer takes _my_ developers time. So
does inspecting the failed build logs. I do not have it.

>>  Was it unstable or stable, which versions of tetex did you use?
>
> Unstable, daily-current, building for 2 weeks in the mid of August.

That's fine, it was after the changes. We can hope that most failures
would have been detected.

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie