Re: Classification of some arm builds that are 'Building'

Dnia 14-09-2004, wto o godzinie 13:06 +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar
napisał(a):
> Dear arm buildd-administrator,
>
> Based on [1], I went by a few builds on arm that are in state
> 'Building' for a longer time, and didn't yet move to another state. I
> process them on the order of [1], since that is a release-oriented order
> of missing-builds-that-hurt-sarge-propagation-most-first.
>
> All this is IMHO, I'm not as experienced as you in buildd log
> classification. Bugs 271644-271651 have been filed for those packages
> that are as far as I could see due to the package itself.
>
> octave2.0: linker failure, should be Failed, #271648 filed
> mico: uninstallable build-depends due to qt-mess, should be Dep-Wait
> gmfsk: configure failure, should be Failed, #271651 filed
> libdbd-sqlite-perl: testsuite failure, should be Failed, #271649 filed

This is probably the same (or alike) as #264211. Problem is that
upstream provide new DBD::SQlite but looks like is compatible only with
new sqlite3.* (which is not in debian yet). I'll check this test suite.

  eloy
--