Re: Please update debconf translations for tetex-base and tetex-bin

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 02:00:21PM +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
> Dear André, dear portugese translation team,

Hi Frank,

> after some changes to our debconf templates, we have asked some native
> english speakers for comments on the english version. Following their
> suggestions, we have made changes in nearly every message string.
>
> Consequently, the brazilian-portugese translation is mostly fuzzy now,
> and we would be glad if you could send us an updated version. If you
> previously took the freedom to tranlate bad english style into good
> portugese, you'll problably not need to do much. But in some cases, also
> the meaning has changed. Therefore it's probably worth to have a look at
> each translation again.
>
> We would be glad if you could send us the updated files soon; here come
> the files (tetex-base is yet untranslated):

I'm working on updating the Brazilian Portuguese translation right now
and will get back to you when I'm done. I expect to finish everything
later today.

Regards,

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||