[VAC] (kind of) until ?

Hi all,

I wasn't aware that a couple of private, work and moving-to-next-work
things really come together without time in between.

I'll be visiting some friends this weekend, on monday I'll be on a
symposium - both without online access. On tuesday I'll be travelling to
Zurich where I'm going to work soon, and look for a flat. I'll probably
have net access again in Zurich, but I can't promise.

I think I'll be back on Thursday.

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie