Re: CVS frank tetex-base: - load debconf in tetex-extra's postinst

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> schrieb:

> On 01.09.04 Frank K?ster (frank@debian.org) wrote:
>> teTeX CVS <jdg-tetex-cvs@debian.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> >     - fix language.dat and texmf.cnf also in tetex-base
>> >     - danish debconf translation
>>
>> Since currently tetex in unstable has more RC bugs than tetex in
>> sarge, I still hope that it will enter sarge tonight, together with
>> jadetex and others, see
>>
> From: Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl>
> To: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Please help sorting out which sid updates need to make sarge
> Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 01:29:54 +0200
>
> Does that help you?

Not yet, I think. I think that currently the standard rules apply for
the testing transition of non-base packages. Only when the freeze comes,
and the release managers take a personal look at packages that should go
into testing, this additional information might be relevant.

But I might be wrong.

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie