Re: CVS frank tetex-bin: put a more severe warning about VARTEXMF into 05TeXMF.cnf, which will

On 19.08.04 teTeX CVS (jdg-tetex-cvs@debian.org) wrote:

> CVSROOT:	/cvs/tetex
> Module name:	tetex-bin
> Changes by:	frank	Thu Aug 19 07:20:06 MDT 2004
>
> Modified files:
> 	texmf.d        : 05TeXMF.cnf
>
> Log message:
>     put a more severe warning about VARTEXMF into 05TeXMF.cnf,
>     which will be displayed by dpkg's diff

Won't help us, if the user doesn't display the diff, but rather
refuses to accept the 05TeXMF.cnf by the maintainer.
Well, I'm doing that quite often to merge the diffs later. AFAICS you
wrote already some code to force VARTEXMF into texmf.cnf, so there
should be no problem.

H.
--
I guess the Little League is even littler than we thought.
		-- D. Cavett