Re: CVS kohda tetex-bin: fixed typo(s) in changelog

On 13.08.04 teTeX CVS (jdg-tetex-cvs@debian.org) wrote:

Hi,

> Log message:
>     fixed rules to install NEWS.Debian and README.Developers

In README.Developers I've written the nice word "needles". I rather
thought of "needless". I was thinking it was correct, just because my
spell checker didn't complain. Sorry for that! Would you be so kind
to fix that?

Regards,
  H.
--
What's the matter with the world?  Why, there ain't but one thing wrong
with every one of us -- and that's "selfishness."