Seeking for users of tetex from unstable/testing/bunk-2

Hi all,

the maintainer team of the teTeX packages is seeking for help. We've
got a mysterious bug report (http://bugs.debian.org/244601). The
problem seems to be that files from the tetex-extra package are not
correctly removed, when the package is removed or updated.
Unfortunately we don't know yet which special conditions must be
fulfilled to get this happen. It has just been observed already on
two systems.

To find the reason we're looking for people, who:

- have installed tetex-base/bin version 2.0.2-1 or higher
- don't have tetex-extra installed or in a version >2.0.2

and

- have the file /usr/share/texmf/metapost/context/metafun.mp on
  their system.

If there is anybody outside with that symptoms, we'd be glad, if
you'd give us the installed versions of tetex-bin/base and (if
installed) the version of tetex-extra. Additionally we need a
description how you keep your system up to date (e.g.
"unstable/testing all the time", "first bunk-1, after that bunk-2"
etc.).

People, who don't have that file on their system (or only
/usr/share/texmf/metapost/context/base/metafun.mp, note that "base"
in the path), or people still using tetex-1.0.x are not helpful to us
- we assume this to be the majority of you.

I'm not reading debian-users. Please send your replys to
debian-tetex-maint <at> lists.debian.org

Many thanks in advance,
  Hilmar, for the debian-tetex team.
--
sigmentation fault