Re: tex4ht: new version

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> schrieb:

> Hello
>
> This is not a  real tetex question, but I  would like to know, whether
> somebody lately contacted the Autor  of the debian package for tex4ht,
> Andrew  Gray ajpg@debian.org.

No idea.

> I  sent him  several email concerning an
> upgrade of the   tex4ht, since  the   new  version includes  a   nifty
> latex2openoffice converter. (The debian version is around a year old.)

In principle, the BTS (a followup on one of the new-version-bugs) would
be more appropriate than a simple email, IMHO. However, I fear it won't
help much - it seems this maintainer is MIA, meaning not working on this
package. Would be good if somebody took it over, or at least helped with
patches/NMU's/etc.

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie