Bashisms in our rules file

Hi all,

as Andreas Metzler pointed out in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2004/05/msg00122.html

(and in fact as bash's manpage says itself), brace expansion is a
bashism. Thus, many other shells don't treat {} specially, and one gets:

cp debian/config.{guess,sub} .
cp: cannot stat `debian/config.{guess,sub}': No such file or directory

We have lots of such brace expansions in debian/rules of tetex-base and
tetex-bin. I will fix those. In order to keep the files readable, I will
substitute paths by variables ($(txmfdir) and the like) throughout the
file (even were no brace expansion was, to get consistent).

This is just to inform you, so that nobody is surprised when the CVS
logs come.

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie