Re: tetex-bin: fmtutil: Error! Not all formats have been built successfully.

"Chr. Emanuel Gydesen" <gyde@gyde.dk> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Can eny one help me with this problem, let me know if you need more information!
>
> I had tetex-bin installed. Then I where doing apt upgrades. The tetex-bin didn't
> work and I remove it and install it ones more. Now when I install tetex-bin I
> get these faults:

Would you be so kind and use reportbug

reportbug -b tetex-bin -s "tetex-bin: fmtutil: Error! Not all formats have been built successfully."

so that we get all relevant version and configuration information?

> 0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

Also, it would be good if you could find out which package is it that
has been kept back.

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie