Re: #200264 and xmessage

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> schrieb:

> Hi all,
>
> Yes, that bug is closed already, Frank was to fast. :-(

Well, the perl fix does work, in a sensible way, under almost all
circumstances. It's an acceptable fix, so why delay it, or the upload?
We can still make a better one with your program.

> The source is attached, builds and runs with libxaw6 and libxaw7.
> Further the patch for debian/rules.

Thank you. Wouldn't it be better to give it on argument, and let it
write

"Please install the package\n\"perl-tk\" to use $1."

so that we can reuse it when there's an other program that depends on
perl-tk? Or even two arguments, the second being the package name?

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie