restore-symlinks, remove-bad-license-files etc.

Hi all,

(1. and 2. about tetex-base, 3. about tetex-bin)

1. I had a look at debian/restore-symlinks. It sets during build a
symlink from to /usr/share/texmf/dvips/base/psfonts.map to
/usr/share/texmf/dvips/config/psfonts.map. I'm wondering if we need,
that link. I tried dvips, dvipdfm and pdftex and nobody even touched
that file. We should remove it.

2. I tried to prepare a fix for #182324, by adding an entry to
debian/remove-bad-license-files. Unfortunately that script is only
called in the clean stage of debian/rules and nowhere else. Is that
intended?

3. #183517 and #191254 contain 2 trivial patches, we could at least
apply to patch-tmp of tetex-bin.

Just my 0,02¢
  H.
--
He gave her a look that you could have poured on a waffle.
  http://hilmarpreusse.forum-rheinland.de/