Re: manpage of updmap

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi,

> As it came to my attention recently. update(1) (of course) nowhere
> mentions, that updmap.cfg on Debian is generated. Patch attached.
>
> Comments?

Yes, three small issues:
  - update-updmap's manpage is in section 8, not 5 (it is not a
    configuration file) ; don't forget to correct the two occurrences of
    this reference in the patch ;
  - Readme.Debian is really /usr/share/doc/tetex-bin/README.Debian.gz
    (note the case of README).
  - the man pages (both patched and unpatched) refer to ps2pk35(1) but I
    have no such man page on my sid system ; moreover :

      % apt-file search ps2pk35
      tetex-base: etc/texmf/dvips/ps2pk35.map
      tetex-base: usr/share/texmf/dvips/tetex/ps2pk35.map

    No executable in sight. But perhaps you are talking about
    tetex 2.95?

PS : I don't have much time to participate on this list, but kudos for
     the *great* work that is being accomplished these days!

--
Florent