Re: lmodern fonts and sarge

* Frank Küster <frank@kuesterei.ch> wrote [040126 21:00]:

> Michael, what do you think? Would you be willing to hand the package to
> Florent, or look for a sponsor yourself? Can you make the source package
> available on your website?

[ Thanks for CCing me on this issue ]

I will be happy to hand the lmodern Debian package over to an official
Debian maintainer (I don't have plans to become an official Debian
maintainer for the time being because lack of spare time).

Just let me know if someone takes the package and I will update my
website to indicate the availability on Debian mirrors.

If there is an issue with missing information where to get the source
please let me know in detail and I will change this if possible. There
is though an official URL where to get the source (and I mention it on
my website):

ftp://ftp.dante.de/tex-archive/fonts/ps-type1/lm/

If there are other issues with my unofficial package let me know too
and I will try to eliminate them. Up to know I never had any
complaints from users about the package and can see from my log files
that quite a few users download it.

Michael
PS: Please keep CCing me on this issue.
--