Re: teTeX and sarge-release

From: Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de>
Subject: teTeX and sarge-release
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:21:10 +0100

> Hi,

Hi, thanks for your effort.

> Two weeks can be a very short time. There are a few bugs in teTeX,
> which could have that tag pending and which could be closed, without
> breaking anything. I would like to have these uploaded to unstable
> ASAP, so that stuff has still enough time to migrate into testing
> before release. I think of:

Yes, I agreed and I just checked if pserver worked or not
and it seemed it was re-enabled already (please try and verify)
so there would be no big problem to follow your suggestions.

I will investigate bugs you mentioned a bit and try to fix them
as far as I can do in this weekend.

I will report an upload plan later more precisely.

Thanks for all of you who help us so much.

Regards,		  2004-1-16(Fri)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima