additional package (causes problems)

Hi
I use tetex a lot these days and had to create a template for printing
official taxreports in Germany. So I installed the package textpos to
create the template. Works fine, additional 'must-packages' were in
debian`s latex-suite, but during an update (Sarge/testing) I got some
error-messages and had to force-install tetex-base.
Could you add textpos into the tetex-package ? I guess it makes things a
lot easier for people that don`t know what to do in that case .

cheers  Jens