Re: CVS frank tetex-base: - load debconf in tetex-extra's postinst

teTeX CVS <jdg-tetex-cvs@debian.org> wrote:

> Log message:
>     - load debconf in tetex-extra's postinst

which fixes a RC bug.

>     - fix language.dat and texmf.cnf also in tetex-base
>     - danish debconf translation

Since currently tetex in unstable has more RC bugs than tetex in sarge,
I still hope that it will enter sarge tonight, together with jadetex and
others, see

http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=tetex-bin

I am unsure about this, however, because this particular bug is only in
the last version...

Therefore, I will wait with uploading currently; I have tagged it
debian_version-2_0_2b-4_rc1, and it is tested thoroughly, I hope
(upgrading from both sid's and woody's versions, removal,
reinstallation, purge, reinstallation, of tetex-base or of tetex-extra
alone.)

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie