[VAC] good bye

, well not really.

Hi *,

I've found a new job in Munich starting 1st of Sept. . That means:

1. I have to move there (partially done).
2. I won't have too much time anymore I could invest into tetex.

I guess I'll continue reading debian-tetex-maint, but don't expect
too much contributions from my side in the near future. I'll probably
be offline for 2.5 weeks starting Wednesday (and I already have
horror cause of the back log, which will be collected in that time).

CU,
  H.
--
What this country needs is a good five dollar plasma weapon.
  http://hilmarpreusse.forum-rheinland.de/