Solved (was: Why I can't upload tetex-bin_2.0.2-12)

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> schrieb:

> I can install Adrian Bunk's backports succesfully after a purge, but
> when I run dpkg-reconfigure or a standalone fmtutil --all, I get strange
> error messages[1]. The same when I install one of my own compiled
> packages. Therefore I currently cannot do proper testing.

Well, it was all PEBCAC. In order to be faster, I didn't "upload" the
generated packages to my local apt repository, but cd'd to the directory
where they were created and installed with dpkg -i. Only that there was
a language.dat with errors in it in the same directory...

So everything (nearly everything...) is fine, and I'll upload it now.

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie