what about tetex-extra.preinst

Hi,

the file debian/tetex-extra.preinst in the tetex-base sources is removed
in the clean target of debian/rules with the comment:

# this was obsolete and even harmful.
	-rm -f debian/tetex-extra.preinst

However, in the CVS repository it is not deleted (i.e., moved to the
attic). On the one hand, this is annoying, because CVS always complains
the file is missing in my working copy. On the other hand, it might even
cause some trouble (e.g. if somebody checks out from CVS and does
"fakeroot debian/rules binary" by hand).

Any reasons why I shouldn't cvs-remove the file?

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie