Re: Are all map files configuration files?

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> schrieb:

> On 30.03.04 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:
>>
>> But whether they are read is determined by the entries in
>> updmap.cfg. Hence it shouldn't do any harm if we do include them - and
>> some users might want to change updmap.cfg and use them.
>>
> My patch don't put them into /etc. Please object if you disagree.

I'll keep it as it is - in tetex-3.0 the directory structure will be
different, anyway.

Regards, Frank

P.S. Your patches were against the released version, not against the
current CVS - it would be great if you could check out the debian
directory from CVS. No big deal, you don't have an ethernet connection,
I know.
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie