Error in Catalogue: License of revtex4?

Dear Mr. Williams,

we have found that the Catalogue states that the revtex4 package was
under a "nosell" license. However, in the files in
CTAN://macros/latex/contrib/revtex/src/, all files say to be under LPPL,
except ltxdocext.dtx which has the usual "I mean LPPL but didn't care"
statement.

Did you have any correspondance with the copyright holders that the
License is really not LPPL? Then they should be urged to clarify this,
provide a proper license file and remove the references ot lppl in the
files. Otherwise, you could just update the catalogue.

I think it is really important to clarify this, because if the Catalogue
is right, then revtex4 will have to be excluded from TeXlive and teTeX,
which are often sold for profit (by CD manufactors for TeXlive, by Linux
and UNIX distributors for teTeX).

Thank you in advance, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie