Re: For the historians: Do we still need the Conflicts: on tetex-lib?

Hi,

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

> libkpathsea Conflicts, Provides, Replaces tetex-lib. However, I could
> not find any occurrence of tetex-lib as a non-virtual package.
>
> Did this package ever exist in Debian (I only looked in main)? Shouldn't

The only occurrence of tetex-lib in woody and sid's
/var/lib/dpkg/available files (with main, contrib and non-free) are in
libkpathsea3's stanza: the Provides, Replaces and Conflicts you
mentioned.

> we drop this, since for sure it wasn't in the last two stable releases?

I think it is safe to drop it now. Not that I consider myself an
historian, though...

--
Florent