Re: detex

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> schrieb:

> Hello
>
> Maybe this is a little off topic but couldn't detex be included in
> tetex-extra?

If at all, then we would have to discuss this with teTeX's upstream
maintainer, Thomas Esser. A separate package would also be an option,
however:

> The package however  is not exactly under GPL as far as I can see.

It's non-free, really badly non-free. Probably it could not even be put
in the non-free archive: There's no permission at all to distribute
binaries.

Do you think we should contact the upstream author to clarify his
license - or would you be willing to do it?

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie