Re: conflicting on arabtex <...

On 15.03.04 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:

Hi,

> In revision 1.37 of tetex-bin/debian/control we (i.e. Atsuhito)
> added a Conflicts on arabtex <= 3.10-5 for tetex-bin. However, in
> the next commit it was removed again, silently. Both adding and
> deleting was about two weeks after we added it to tetex-base's
> Conflicts.
>
> Do you, Atsuhito, or does anybody remember whether there was a
> reason for this - or was it just by mistake?

Atsuhito put the Conflicts line into tetex-bin in one release. In
#231235 I stated, that this was done by mistake and requested him to
take it out. That was at the very beginning of the bug log.

H.
--
If you're careful enough, nothing bad or good will ever happen to you.
  http://rudi.urz.tu-dresden.de/~hille/