mktexlsr exiting if ls-R exist with size 0

that has been posted to gmane.comp.tex.tetex.beta as well.

Hi Thomas and others,

I just noticed that mktexlsr in tetex-beta-2.95 still has a problem if a
ls-R file exists but is empty. I don't really know why this can be the
case, but it can, as several bug reports in the Debian Bugtracking
system show (disk full?). Currently, the scripts only creates the file
if it is either non-existent or contains the ls-R magic string.

Hilmar Preusse has submitted a patch while ago, and we are using it in
our Debian packages. Wouldn't it be a good idea to include it in tetex
and the web2c sources?

> Damn ... I thought I telepath'ed you not to let that out ... now I'll
Sorry, I'm not running stock Debian kernels, and I'm not running the
/dev/uri/geller patch.  My cutlery kept getting bent when I had it compiled,
so I got rid of it.                  [Matthew Palmer on debian-mentors]