Re: teTeX and sarge-release

On 28.01.04 Atsuhito Kohda (kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp) wrote:
> From: Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de>
>
> > 1. We call updmap in out postinst scripts with the option
> > --outputdir /etc/texmf/dvips
> > We should document that in the Readme.Debian, so we can refer to it,
> > when we submit bugs to related packages. I know, that might change
> > due to #213310.
>
> if we proceed in this direction I'm very glad if someone
> provided comments in README.Debian

The default output dir of updmap is the dir, which is soft linked to
/etc/texmf/dvips, so no problem (/usr/sharex/texmf.../config). During
fixing #213310 we'd have to call updmap with --outputdir option. I
propose to postpone that to the past sarge time.

Hilmar
--
You may be marching to the beat of a different drummer, but you're
still in the parade.