Re: (fwd) Returned mail: see transcript for details

Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> Regarding #229914 I tried to contact the submitter. Unfortunately the
> mail bounced with the error message below. Could please anybody else
> try?

> <first@mr-peabody.physics.gatech.edu>... Deferred: Connection timed out with mr-peabody.physics.gatech.edu.
> Message could not be delivered for 5 days
> Message will be deleted from queue
>
> Reporting-MTA: dns; mailgate3.cinetic.de
> Arrival-Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:09:10 +0100

Hm, why do you think somebody else should be luckier? Perhaps the
machine is just a victim of this new virus and its mail flooding,
perhaps not:

frank@alhambra:~$ host mr-peabody.physics.gatech.edu
mr-peabody.physics.gatech.edu   A       130.207.141.42
frank@alhambra:~$ host -t MX mr-peabody.physics.gatech.edu
mr-peabody.physics.gatech.edu MX record currently not present
frank@alhambra:~$

By the way, this guy seems to be associate professor at gatech.edu, but
the physics department webserver also times out.

However, if you think I can give it a try. Just send me the mail you
wanted to send to him, so that I don't have to rephrase it.

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie