Re: Licenses of tetex and its parts

Hi

Atsuhito Kohda schrieb:
> From: frank@kuesterei.ch (Frank Küster)
> Subject: Licenses of tetex and its parts
> Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:40:40 +0100
>

>>Anyway, I started looking at the licenses of tetex's parts. Very soon I
>>ran into problems...
>>
>>First of all, from where is the copyright information in
>>tetex-{base,bin}-$version/debian/copyright taken? It states that tetex
>>is under GPL,
>

> Hi Christoph,
>
> did you have any clue, from where the wording of the current
> copyright file of tetex-* packages is taken?
>
> I suspect that it comes from the fact that web2c is under GPL
> but I'm not sure.

The wording is mine.
Thomas Esser put the teTeX *distribution* under GPL but not the
individual parts. This is what I wrote in the copyright file.

Christoph

Christoph Martin, EDV der Verwaltung, Uni-Mainz, Germany
 Internet-Mail:  Christoph.Martin@Uni-Mainz.DE
  Telefon: +49-6131-3926337
      Fax: +49-6131-3922856