Re: typo in /etc/texmf/fmt.d/00tetex.cnf

From: Hans Ginzel <hans@matfyz.cz>
Subject: typo in /etc/texmf/fmt.d/00tetex.cnf
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 18:54:30 +0200

> +#   4) usual commenta start with "# ", whereas disabled configurations
> +#      start with "#! " in this file.
>
> in /etc/texmf/fmt.d/00tetex.cnf.dpkg-new       2003-06-01
> 11:33:39.000000000 +0200.
>
>    I suppose there souhld be "usual comments".

This is a typo in upstream file.  I noticed also
a typo in langugae.dat

% File    : language.dat
% Purpose : specify which hypenation patterns to load
                          hyphenation

Should we forward these kind of tiny bugs to upstream
or is it enough only to fix in our package?

Thanks,				2003-7-17(Thu)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima