Re: g-brief.cls in tetex-extra

Matthias Wimmer <m@tthias.net> schrieb:

> Hi!
>
> On 2003-02-22 g-brief has been removed from tetex-extra. I've seen in
> the changelog that this was mad because g-brief is not considered to be
> free.

Yes. You might have a look at

http://www.mail-archive.com/tetex@informatik.uni-hannover.de/msg01818.html

> I'd like to know if there is an additional package in non-free that
> brings me back this style or if there is another way to get back
> g-brief?

Not yet. I don't know wether anybody has tried to contact the author. If
hedoesn't want to change the license, you're free to compile a Debian
package for upload into non-free, and probably you'll find a sponsor
who'll upload it here on the list (if it's good).

For the time being, you can fetch it from CTAN.

Bye, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie