Re: updmap.d: removing file in postrm?

* Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote [030815 00:19]:
> On 13.08.03 Michael Wiedmann (mw@miwie.in-berlin.de) wrote:
>
> > Should I remove the updmap cfg file in '/etc/texmf/updmap.d/' in
> > 'postrm'?
> >
> Sorry, what problem are you referring to?

I package the Latin Modern Fonts for Debian (unofficial). Therefore I
need to provide a conf file '/etc/texmf.d/updmap.d/10lm.cfg' which is
used by the call of 'update-updmap' in 'postinst' and finally by
'updmap'.

My question is whether I should remove (delete) this conf file in
'postrm' or just rely on the '--pruge' option of e.g. dpkg?

If I leave the conf file in place it gets included again by any other
package which is calling 'update-updmap'.

Michael
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org
mw@miwie.org