From: Atsuhito Kohda [mailto:kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 7:31 AM
To: Yu Guanghui
Cc: debian-tetex-maint@lists.debian.org; brian@debian.org; ygh@debian.org
Subject: Re: dvipdfm

From: Yu Guanghui <ygh@dlut.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 20:47:29 +0800

> Hi all
>  dvipdfm-cjk has been renamed to dvipdfmx by upstream, I am planing to
> upload new dvipdfmx package and ask ftpmaster to remove dvipdfm-cjk from
> the pool. New dvipdfmx package will not replace dvipdfm, it doesn't
> share anything with dvipdfm.
>   But I prefer to keep a standlone dvipdfm package.

I tested teTeX beta and found that it was a bit difficult
to split dvipdfm from tetex packages.

At installation, texconfig is called and it needs a configuration
file for dvipdfm.

I would like to know about when transitition from dvipdfm-cjk
to dvipdfmx might be happen.

Best regards,			2003-1-14(Tue)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.