jadetex stuffs in texmf.cnf

Hi Adam and tetex-maint members,

I recently tried to package beta version on teTeX and
found that the current tetex-bin package provided
the following stuffs in texmf.cnf (in fact, in 95NonPath)

% Settings for Debian jadetex
  hash_extra.jadetex  = 32500
  hash_extra.pdfjadetex  = 32500

I believe this was only necessary when we didn't have update-texmf
mechanism.

Now the above stuffs should be in jadetex and tetex-bin itself
should provide texmf.cnf (or 95NonPath) without them, IMHO.

It would be enough for jadetex to provide 96jadetex with
the above stuffs and run update-texmf.

Adam, could you adopt the mechanism of update-texmf ?

Best regards,			   2002/9/26

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima