how to do with beta

Hi all,

I have an impression that we tend to work very hard
near or around freeze period ;-)

Generally, it might be much appropriate to work
when there are plenty of time.

In this point, it will be good for us to decide
if we adopt teTeX beta as a Debian package or not.

And if we decide to adopt beta version then we should
prepare to do it as soon as we can.

>From my experience these days, tetex-bin will be easy to
package with beta source but tetex-base might be rather
difficult to package.

For example, conffiles of dvips etc. seem to be scattered
in many directories and file names seem to be changed from
the present ones.

Best regards,			2002/9/11

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima