Re: make failed with 20021225 beta

From: Thomas Esser <te@dbs.uni-hannover.de>
Subject: Re: make failed with 20021225 beta
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 09:30:50 +0100

> A possible fix is to invoke AC_PROG_CPP in texk/dvipdfm/configure.in
> after AC_PROG_CC. If you have autoconf-1.13 installed, then you
> can update your configure script by
>   cd texk/dvipdfm; autoconf -m ../etc/autoconf

I see, thanks for your advice.

> I just have put a fixed texk/dvipdfm/configure script at
>   http://www.dbs.uni-hannover.de/~te/configure

It seemed the above file was a bit broken, it contained
many wrong <CR>, for example, line #47

                          Specify directory where the png library (libpng.a) re
sides."

should be

                          Specify directory where the png library (libpng.a) resides."

After fixing these, it worked fine and compilation went fine.

Best regards,			  2002.12.27(Fri)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima