new update-texmf

Hi all,

I cvs committed tetex-bin with modified update-texmf.

- It now concatenates only *.cnf
  (CNFFILES=`/bin/ls -1 ${CNFDIR}/*.cnf`)
- So, of course, the files in texmf.d was renamed like 05TeXMF.cnf
- These files are conffiles so we should retain the contents of the
old files so we would move 05TeXMF to 05TeXMF.cnf etc. in preinst.
preinst was reworote from scratch and now shell script.
- We will display the remark on this change with debconf.

I wish someone will rewrite templates in natural English, really.
The current one I wrote temporarily is as follows:

Template: tetex-bin/cnf_name
Type: note
 texmf.cnf have been generated with update-texmf from files in
 /etc/texmf/texmf.d/ and update-texmf is changed and now it reads only files
 with extension '.cnf'
 .
 So if you had any private file in /etc/texmf/texmf.d/ then you should
 add '.cnf' to its name; for example, 22mymacro => 22mymacro.cnf

Best regards,		     2002/12/8

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima