Re: New debian/rules for tetex-base

Hi Claire and all,

Am Fre, 2002-05-31 um 00.19 schrieb C.M. Connelly:

> As I see it, the options available to us are
>
>   1. I just hang on to the modified debian/rules until I have time
>      to work on the empty directory problem
>
>   2. I commit the changes, and someone else can work on the
>      problem
>
>   3. I commit the changes on yet another branch, and we just
>      ignore it for now
>
> Some feedback would be useful in deciding which course of action
> to pursue.

Thanks, Claire, for your work. As you might have wondered what happened
to me. I have virtually no time at the moment to work on teTeX. I just
began to read some of the nearly 400 unread messages in my
debian-tetex-maint folder. Especially in Juni I will be offline. First I
attend Usenix Technical in Monterey. Than I have some holiday.

Sorry
	Christoph