CVS cmc tetex-base: Removed some lines running find to locate files for deletion that are

CVSROOT:	/cvs/tetex
Module name:	tetex-base
Changes by:	cmc	Sat Apr 27 01:09:10 PDT 2002

Modified files:
	debian         : Tag: license_cleanup rules

Log message:
    Removed some lines running find to locate files for deletion that are
    already handled by dh_clean.

    Added a call to a new script -- debian/remove-bad-license-files --
    that removes any of the files we can't distribute.  These files were
    removed from the CVS tree, but will be present in the source tree if
    someone builds using the orig.tar.gz file.

    Moved the lines that filter out the extra license and copyright files
    that lintian complains so that they affect the original file list
    (files.all), instead of merely removing them from files.doc.

    Added a call to a new script -- debian/remove-extra-license-files --
    that deletes the aforementioned extra license and copyright files from
    the texmf tree we're using to build packages (they remain in the
    source, untouched).