ArabTeX Problem, Suggestion, and Solution

Mr. Clint Adams and the rest of the Debian TeTeX Maintainer's List,
  My name is Hesham Hassan, and I have finally begun to use ArabTeX.  Thanks
for the packages by the way.  The only problem I had with it and couldn't fix
for the longest time was the problem of ugly fonts in PDF's.  After much
blood sweat and tears, I figured out that I needed outline fonts or something
like that, and found tools to make them, but I couldn't get the right
encoding and so the characters came out as European (good looking though).
Finally, after giving up, I downloaded the latest official version of
ArabTeX, 3.10d (I'm not sure which version you are using), and I found out
that it actually came with the fonts I needed.  In the directory called
"psfonts/".  In there, you just need to copy the two pfb files to a directory
aptly named "/usr/share/texmf/fonts/type1/arabtex/", and then add the two
lines in the file named "arabtex.map" to the bottom of the file named
"/usr/share/texmf/dvips/base/psfonts.map".  All it says is really:
-- start snippet --
xnsh14 xnsh14 <xnsh14.pfb
xnsh14bf xnsh14bf <xnsh14bf.pfb
-- end snippet --
Then run "texhash", and everything works beautifully.  My basic request is
that you please add this to your package by default as it really fixes
everything for everyone.  Also, you could mention in a README a quick note on
use or add it to an FAQ to use "latex blah.tex" to create a dvi, then "dvips
blah" to convert to postscript, then "ps2pdf blah.ps" to create a beautiful
Arabic pdf.  Thanks for your valuable time, and I hope to hear from you.
Below is the address where I'm sure you are aware that you can get the files:

ftp://ftp.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/pub/arabtex/
or
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/packages/TeX/languages/arabtex/arabtex.htm

Cordially,
Hesham Hassan
PS: I would do this myself, but I'm really just a neophyte when it comes to
TeX