another conffile issue

Hi all,

some TeX related font packages, e.g. txfonts, pxfonst,
seem to modify /etc/texmf/dvips/updmap in order to register
their fonts into psfonts.map etc. but, of course, the policy
does not allow this modification.

If I understand correctly, perhaps it will be sufficient for
them to add entries to /etc/texmf/pdftex/pdftex.cfg and
/etc/texmf/dvips/config.ps

So we can help such TeX related font packages if we generate
/etc/texmf/pdftex/pdftex.cfg and /etc/texmf/dvips/config.ps
by postinst and so pdftex.cfg and config.ps are not conffiles
any more.

There might be other alternatives but in these cases I guess
this might be the simplest solution.

Best regards,		   2002.3.15

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima