confirming bug 131554

re "can't find config file for pdftex"
is still present in both unstable and
testing branches.

I've been running unstable for almost 2
years and recently had to install lilypond
while tried to pull in tetex-bin.  The
attempted installation of tetex-bin broke
w/ the same message as was reported back
in January.  I reoriented my apt sources
list to testing and tried that version
of tetex-bin, it failed with the same message.

+++-==============-==============-=========================
ii  tetex-base     1.0.2+20011202 basic teTeX library files
rc  tetex-bin      1.0.7+20011202 teTeX binary files
un  tetex-dev      <none>         (no description available)
ii  tetex-doc      1.0.2+20011202 teTeX documentation
pn  tetex-eurosym  <none>         (no description available)
rc  tetex-extra    1.0.2+20011202 extra teTeX library files
un  tetex-french   <none>         (no description available)
un  tetex-lib      <none>         (no description available)
pn  tetex-nonfree  <none>         (no description available)
pn  tetex-src      <none>         (no description available)

If tetex-bin is not at fault, could you please advise
re a solution to this problem?

Thanks,
Heitzso